Sinch Swift SDK is currently in closed beta. SDK is distributed in the form of XCFramework (Device and Simulator version). There is a sample application that shows how to use Swift SDK to build video calling application.
There are several implementations of sample apps in ObjC. Each of them is focused on certain SDK functionality. Following apps are available for ObjC:
- SinchVideoCallKit - Video calls app using CallKit/PushKit iOS frameworks
- SinchCallKit - Voice only calls app using CallKit/PushKit iOS frameworks
- SinchPSTN - Land line calls app using
- SinchVideo - Video calls app without push
- SinchCalling - Voice only calls app without push
VideoCallKitSwift - Video calls app using CallKit/PushKit iOS frameworks