SMS REST API Release Notes
See how the Sinch SMS REST API is evolving and find out about new features and bug fixes. Dates are in YYYY-MM-DD format.
The first instance of each notable abbreviation will be linked to the definition on our Sinch Support Community. In cases where the feature applies to many areas, we've linked to an example of the update.
- Stopped altering non-delivered delivery report status codes from 0 to 34
- New encoding field in recipient delivery report visible only for messages with Auto Encoding enabled. Contact your account manager to turn on Auto Encoding.
- Added List delivery reports endpoint
- Allowed up to 1600 characters in parameter values
- Allowed for shorter MSISDNs (phone numbers) to fit specific countries/places
- HMAC support in callbacks
- Added TON and NPI as optional parameters
- Date-time format update
- Allowed multiple access tokens per account. Contact your account manager to use this feature.
- Support for verified numbers
- Increased max length of username for OAuth callbacks from 32 to 128
- Allowed sending MCC / MNC in delivery receipt
- Added applied originator to delivery report
- Increased max limit of to field from 100 to 1000.
- Added ability to set max number of concat parts on account level. Contact your account manager to set on account level. Or set per batch here .