The REST Messaging API is designed to be a simple and powerful tool for large scale messaging with features such as:
- Use a convenient HTTP interface.
- Send a message to more than one recipient in the same request.
- Send text messages with up to 1600 characters.
- Organize your frequent recipients into groups.
- Send messages at a later time with scheduling.
- Customize your message for each recipient using parameterization.
- Receive messages from end users with MO support.
- Automatic default originator selection support for messages without originator.
- Receive inbound messages and delivery notifications via HTTP or AWS SNS.
We have updated the endpoints used by the SMS REST API. Read more
Get started with the REST API