In this tutorial, we will walk through how to create groups. Then, we'll further organize our groups into parent groups.
You must have:
- Set all SMS API configuration settings.
- Node.js and a familiarity with how to create a new app.
- Express and the basics of how it works.
- Setting up a Sinch application in Node.js
- Routing your app to pull from your database using Express
- Creating groups for SMS messaging
- Organizing groups into parent groups
At the end of this tutorial, you will have performed two calls to the SMS API. You'll first create two groups. Then, we'll assign those group IDs to one parent group.